Goosebumps~

Salam..Annyeong~



I just watched the Superman MV. And I'm still crying. I was so excited to see it and when I finally did, I was a bit surprised to see that it is far from what I've expected it. It is beautiful and touching and everything else Super Junior. This is Super Junior's last MV.... for now. And it reminded me a lot of Miracle MV. Have you noticed how the common thing in both MVs is that there are scenes of their different performances in it? And how in those MVs, ELF has played a huge part? In Superman, you see scenes of the boys performing over seas of sapphire blue; holding out their hands to their fans; being showered with all their love. It's a video of them performing on different stages on different parts of the world. Superman is a video about Super Junior and ELF. About us. It looks like a fanvid, yes. It looks like a vid made by a fan, about a fan, for a fan. I don't know about others but I feel like their last video is dedicated to us. This is their final gift. :')

*IF YOU ARE ELF!! YOU SHOULD NOT DISLIKE , SHOULD NOT COMPLAINT , SHOULD NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED ON SUPERMAN MV!!! U SHOULD PROUD TO SEE OUR BOYS AND SAPPHIRE BLUE OCEAN ON THAT MV :)
Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...