110817 Siwon revealed his Girlfriend

Salam..

Hi girls out there ! Last night Siwon was revealed his new girlfriend on twitter! Aren't you get panicked? Wanna cry after know about this? You want to know who is she?who the lucky girl? and more about this shocking news??
SW:“I have a lover. Now I want to show you. Let me introduce my girlfriend. She is Lee Soon Hae ^^”
 WHAT??%$%(*UGJGHSGDGF !!!!  HER NAME IS LEE SOON HAE? I have to admit it, she is really 'beautiful' and 'cute' !


Let's read the conversation between Siwon,Donghae&Heechul :


Let's see who is the 'pretty' girl that Siwon crazy for......(take your deep breath)
1,2,3..........

His tweet scared a lot of ELFs that are following his twitter but later realize the picture was Donghae with long hair.LOL 
Huh? LEE SOON HAE=LEE DONGHAE ????? lalalalalalalallala~ Now you can laugh ~ Hahaha
I was shocking for a moment..and finally they make me laugh a lot ! Luckily the girl is Donghae..Nothing to worried about ^^.Anyway, she is really cute xD
* Poor Eunhyuk,I wonder how his reaction after knowing this? Siwon steal Hyuk girl .eotokke??Siwon oppa you can't do that! haha.. I Love EunHae couple more than SiHae couple >.< EunHae is REAL okay? :D

Note : Sorry for my broken grammar \~.~/
Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

4 buah strawberry:

Lina Azhar said...

hahaha...LOL!
rupanya Donghae!haha...buat fans shock je Siwon ni...:)

Ieta Madzid said...

@Lina Dennis/Nor Azlina haha, tula. :D nsib baik 'perempuan' tu donghae :p

farizahdyanne said...

gah... terkejut lah !! pandai awk wat post... huhh.... nasib.. kalo x nanges kawan baek saye hari hari ~ hahahaha XD

Ieta Madzid said...

@farizahdyanne haha, nasib baik kan? kalau tak elf sume dh ngis. haha

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...