Super Junior 5 years after debut

5 years ago of today, winning no1 for the first time after debuted, the sweat of hardwork in the past resulted forever tears of happiness...


It's not related to opposition or even provocative, just that I don't hope to see the person that I think worthwhile lose. Don't tell me such words "they are also working hard", everyone knows clearly that no one can enter korean music industry without hardwork, but they are the only one that I found to be the right one. I don't have right to decide which group to be liked by other people, at the same time, it's just the same that no one can stop me from being bias only on them.
 Super Junior Hwaiting !!

Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...