This song is dedicated to the world’s biggest fan club The “ELF”, my girls, my angels.


We first met years ago and it was love at first sight. Baby, no matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow. There are sometimes so many things to prove our love. Even when I'm sick, even when I'm collapse, you're the only one remaining by my side. Baby, let's never break up. Oh my lady, I really love you. Shawty , it's only you, the one that I've chosen. Even my tears, even my little smiles. Do you know? They all come from you. Because I make you worry so much inside you're looking old, don't say such things. No matter how I look at it, there is absolutely no one in this world who is beautiful as you are (and don't think otherwise). I don't know why you keep staying with me. I'm sorry because I fall short to you. Believe me, I'll treat you well. Baby, let's never break up. Oh my lady, I really love you. Shawty , it's only you, the one that I've chosen. Even my tears, even my little smiles. Do you know? They all come from you. Even though ' I have no one but you '  sounds so predictable, how else do I show you my heart? Even during the times we fight, even during the times we are so mean to each other, doesn't your heart already know? You and I have all the good things. We see together, eat together, hear together, cry together, laugh together, our days together are beautiful. Thank you for believing in me so that I won't collapse, standing by me and protecting me, really thank you. Baby, let's never break up. Oh my lady, I really love you. Shawty , it's only you, the one that I've chosen. Even my tears, even my little smiles. Do you know? They all come from you.

We thank you and love you. Always 












Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...