From U to Only U :')



"Will you hear me out and not say anything? I’m actually so nervous.I really don’t know how I will go through a day without you. I know it’s not the end for us ,but don’t cry over the empty space that I left.It’s only you in my heart, it’s only me in your heart. We’re resembling each other more and that means we’re in love. We’re under the same sky but apart in different places.Never forget this moment and remember it forever. I will remember your love that you showed me. The one and only love that no one can ever replace. I want to keep you deep inside my heart. I’m sorry for making you wait such a long time. The only one in my life, you are most special. It’s only you in my heart, it’s only me in your heart. We’re resembling each other more and that means we’re in love. We’re under the same sky but apart in different places.Never forget this moment and remember it forever. You know too that I can’t go on if it’s not you, and you can’t go on if it’s not me. At the thought of you, my heart rips, my sighs grow deep. Who says that things will get better little by little? I love you, I love you, I love you, though you can’t hear me. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I regret so much, F.O.R.E.V.E.R. I will hold your hand tigh. Just like when we first met,we will be back together. Be my love ,I Need you, girl. To me there is only you,you know that right?  When the cold wind blows, that feeling that brushes your fingertips. It will always be by your side. You held my hand, I synced my footsteps with yours.
Until the day we meet again, I won’t let go of your hand. It’s only you in my heart, it’s only me in your heart. We’re resembling each other more and that means we’re in love. We’re under the same sky but apart in different places.Never forget this moment and remember it forever"

“Only U” was composed by Leeteuk and the lyrics, written by Leeteuk and Donghae, are impressive as they express gratitude to their fans.

Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...