Heechul Quotes







  • Because I am Kim Heechul.
  • Because I’m so cool.
  • If the eyes are close, of course you can’t see anything.
  • Hey, “Jin Xi Che”~that’s me right? Whoa, why am I so popular ㅡㅡ;;
  • In Korea i need to work even harder.. actually I’m great in Asia.
  • I will try and live with freedom without opposing any principles.
  • From the debut, Kangin’s always been really popular amongst women. In contrast I’m popular amongst men.
  • My beauty never loses anywhere.
  • “I tried living as a very nice person, but there’s no need to be nice .. you have to be mean to survive”
  • If there were no me, everything would be over for me~
  • I’m grateful for being born on Earth.
  • Since I’m already so good-looking, I do not need to see girls who are pretty.
  • So being with me will give the person a sense of achievement. (since he’s difficult to understand)
  • I felt hopeless but did not lose my smile.
  • Because I’m not tall, I don’t compete in height. Instead, I develop other talents because I’m someone who gives up easily.
  • Before I debuted, there were people who tried to attract me. I will ask them directly: Do you like me? If not, be careful of your actions!
  • I can please girls so well.
  • My voice is too sexy.
  • Its not my fault that I look this way.. (talking bout that his girlfriend’s friend kept telling her that heechul is way better than his girlfriend)
  • MC: Do u have any nicknames because of your looks? Hee: (I) often hear people saying i look like a life-sized doll..
  • No need the lights. i myself will shine
  • I was able to participate in lots of programs because of my pretty looks.
  • I love those people who love me.
  • I am pure but I am not weird. The one who is weird is YOU
  • I felt that I am the best in China!
  • I wanted to buy a red car too but later on, thinking that if I really get a red car, it is like I am promoting, “I am Kim Hee Chul.”
  • Being introverted isn’t really me. It damages my title, the world star. Let’s be myself, Kim Hee Chul. Let’s be cool!
  •  We have many members, there are many times where we are apart, but i hope we can cherish the times we spend together. Even if there’s only a minute. Even if we are so busy that we are unable to meet. I still hope the members can enjoy the happy times together and comfort each other during hard times.  [Hee’s 3jib part]
  • Because there’s only one person like you in the world, so a lot of people like you. [Hyung Manager to Hee]
  • Heechul pose is like a piece of art. [Kyuhyun to Heechul] BITC
  • He doesn’t live his life with a normal brain. [Kangin to Heechul.]
  • He is very tall but he’s a very kind and cute buddy. [Heechul to Zhoumi]
  • I thank god for letting me (to) meet a person like Heechul-hyung. [Siwon to Hee]
  • Listener: Today is Donghae’s birthday, will you be calling him?    KHC: Yup, Will call him again later and will tell everyone if there’s anything funny.
  • KHC: I changed my hairstyle specially for you. But I think if I date you, it will be difficult.                                            Beige: Why? KHC: Because I will think I’m kissing Ryeowook. So sorry.    Ryeowook told me to date you and I lectured him. Almost cried. [Heechul to Beige]
  • Heechul dongsaeng…. What’s wrong with you. You have to be careful too, don’t keep taking (things) off. [Yesung to Hee]
  • I like to pick on Donghae’s not-funny-jokes.
  • Heebon: “Start from Donghae, share the way you maintain your good mood!”    Hae: “Arghhh..My way is to torture Eunhyuk…..”    Heechul: “This is called, one willing to hit,and one willing to be hit.”    Hyuk: “After Donghae torture me, I will go find Shindong hyung to torture too.”
  • I’m often with Donghae now, in the future (I) will also be focusing on Kyuhyun.
  • Being alone is happy, being with strangers is also happy, so it doesn’t matter anymore. [Hee to Kyuhyun]
  • HeeChul hyung is really special. Very special. So I spent lots of time to change him. [Donghae to Hee]
  • Donghae is scary.
  • Hee Chul hyung has a soft heart. Although he looks strong, he is really loyal. A very kind person. [Donghae to Hee]
  • Everyone, DongHae is crying, hurry go online and search Donghae’s tears. He is really crying.
  • I do acting, but Super Junior is my eternal home.
  • Because of the popularity, at one time I wanted to drop out of Super Junior, but now it’s an important name, one I couldn’t shake off if I tried.
  • The only person who touch my shirts and shoes is Donghae, this fellow is really lawless.
  • Ryeowook is the culinary master. Donghae is the master of mutiny (destroying things.LOL)
  • Our dorm doesn’t have a sofa
  • Among the members, Donghae loves Korea the most
  • Our Siwon has a great body, and on concerts, he will take off his clothes. But still, he say, “should I do some training?” Manager say “No need good enough!” And I will say, “What you have said made people don’t feel like living.”
  • Siwon is a CHEESY MONK.
  • Q: ” Which one of you is more popular? (Leeteuk or Heechul) Heechul: We’re both well-known. We’re both really popular.
  • We(with Leeteuk) don’t fight that often. If we did, it’d be bad. If we fight, that will uproot the pillars of Super Junior. NO ONE CAN STOP US.
  • Although I’m same age as Teukie, he’s really a very good leader! There’s nothing he can’t do well.
  • Despite the hard times, thank you for smiling always. Heechul to Leeteuk
  • Oppa, to ask you to be gentle and kind to women..ㅎㅎ It’s simply not possibleㅎㅎ [Yoona to Heechul]
  • There’s nothing else you can do! You make women too tired. [Hankyung to Heechul]
  • Words that can’t be said between men and will break angry dreams into pieces, just like a scene out of a fanfic
  • I know and I believe in love at first sight.
  • Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby that i’m here.. That i’m waiting. [Bonamana]
  • I don’t like going close to girls. So I like girls who come close to me.
  • I’ve never thought any of the girls I know is pretty.
  • Normally when they say who in the company is pretty, I think they look average when I see them.
  • I am actually very pure. I just need the girl to be punctual.
  • Because I’ve not met the girl I like. So I’m always with guys.
  • I like it when girls say “Oppa, I want to meet you”, I will meet her immediately.
  • Hugs solve quarrels easily.
  • If she wants to break up with me, i might kiss her.
  • Girls always like bad guys. But after they are together, the girl will realize the guy is REALLY bad.
  • I can please girls so well.
  • I’m not scared of ghosts but I’m afraid of girls who are younger than me. Because they will cry without any reason.
  • Although I look very fierce most of the time, I’ve never hit a woman.
  • If I have someone I like, I really don’t know how to confess.
  • What I need to learn is not rap but falling in love. [ Hee to Bora]
  • Ah I should also meet a wise wife that would approve of me and would be able to make me smile..’ The problem is when will it be.. If I only look for someone as great as Asuka then I won’t be able to do it for the rest of my lifetime.. Compared to women I still love WoW more..
  • I will just treat it as I married my fans.(referring to the fact that he still doesn’t marry and his classmates are.)
  • At times, I do see girls using chopsticks as spoon or knife. Really amazing!
  • I always say to my parents I’ll bring a girlfriend but I will go back home alone. Then they will ask, “Your girlfriend?” Reply: “Broke up long ago”.
  • Putting on a pair of heels is really difficult! Even put insoles is tiring! We must give applause to all the ladies!
  • Heechul said from YS, If you are 17 now, then he’ll will wait for you for ONE MORE YEAR to be his girlfriend.
  • Don’t play a prank on the girl, else, you are really bad.
  • When girls younger than me call me “Oppa”, the feeling is good.
  • When I’m in a relationship, I say whatever I think.
  • You really have to be brave when you’re in a relationship.
  • Guys should never hit woman no matter what.
  • No matter how big a mistake a woman make, a man should not hit her, even if he really wants to, he can only do it with mouth.
  • As a man lives his life he needs to have some loyalty.
  • I said I’ll be here, waiting..
  •  You can only play a fool for your whole life. [Jay to Heechul]
  • Hyung, don’t get married ━ you’ll only be busy with your divorce. [Donghae to Heechul]
  • Oppa, you’re better off being alone ㅎㅎ [Sunny to Heechul]
  • Hyung, if you get married, I’ll sing you a song of blessing. [Kibum to Heechul]
  • Many friends of mine got married already. Me… I will just treat it as I married my fans.
  • Cos I can’t get a girlfriend, my parents are anxious. Mom & Dad be patient. In 5 months, I will get a girlfriend. 2 years later, I will get married.
  • I am preparing to get married! Although I do not know who the person is…
  • I am able to get married with a fan. I am already so old.
  • Heechul: Hey, “Jin Xi Che”~that’s me right? Whoa, why am I so popular ㅡㅡ;;
  • Fancy or not, whichever, as long as I can be with best friend in the whole world. Wait for me. [Hankyung to Heechul]
  •  I cant even look at her face, if i dont look at her face i can do anything. [Hee to Sohee]
  • If I have someone I like, I really don’t know how to confess.
  • In Hee Chul-hyung’s room, there are many photos of Sulli. Stalker, Stalker. [Donghae to Hee]
  • Sohee’s photos are special because my fans sent them to me, not that I have crush on her.
  • I want to become like hyung. [Taemin to Hee]
  • My ex girlfriends always commented that I do not care about them. Well for me, I hang around and play with Yoona & Sulli only because they are like younger sisters to me. I hope they will not misunderstand.
  • Once, Jessica sent a message saying: oppa why are you prettier than me? But now that you are older, you should become more manly.
  • He is still not normal, he have to change more. [Jessica to Hee]
  • Jessica really don’t like cheerful style, she prefers dark side, with 4 walls enclosing her. Compared to sun she prefer moon, compared to fire she prefer water.
  • My life is a historical drama. My family’s television doesn’t work. We live by the drama. (when asked by JGS if he ever acted on a historical drama)
  • Ah, Heechul hyung.. really.. you really shortened my life. (Jungmo to Hee)
  • HEE: Male and female can never have friendship. SANGCHU: Then what are those female friends of yours? HEE: LITTLE BROTHERS.
  • Mithra is absolutely my style! I like guys with beard!!
  • Even so, we are not alone, we have our SM FAMILY and ELFs, don’t we? (Heechul’s line in SUPERMAN)
  •  If I fell down and got hurt, I won’t cry or making a big deal about it. Instead I keep it to myself and went home.
  • You never really know with life, just like how right now everything is unknown..
  • You don’t have to care about others, as long as you do your own things, seriously there will be harvest..
  • If one eye is open then (you) can see many things.  If both eyes are open you can see everything..
  • What have been done in the past.. What have been seen in the past… What have been lived in the past… Must do it happily!!
  • All my friends are important.
  • “I tried living as a very nice person, but there’s no need to be nice .. you have to be mean to survive”
  • Destiny always leads to the right path. [Twins]
  • Don’t settle for an ordinary life.  [Twins]
  • You’re not just a small dot in this world to get it! [Twins]
  • I know and I believe in love at first sight.
  • Hugs solve quarrels easily.
  • Bad students are scary when they gather together. The best solution under this kind of situation is to keep away.
  • You must admit your mistake and make the effort to start anew.
  • If a character like me didn’t have respect as a foundation, it’s easy for me to be hated.
  • If you want to shit around then go to your own bathrooms.
  • Life’s really meaningful.
  • No matter what people say we are still us..
  •  He has a good sense of humor. He is also very caring. He always puts other people first before himself. (Hongki to Hee when asked what is Heechul’s charm)
  • Being mad is good!
  • Don’t play a prank on the girl, else, you are really bad.\
  • Time isn’t something just fly by, time is something to be filled up.
  • If I don’t start by trusting the fans, then everyone won’t have a reason to open their hearts to me.
  • Even though I don’t have love, I have friends and fans with me.
  • Me? I’m dating all the fans.
  • “Your fans(Petals) are kind of scary, haha. Maybe because they’re like you?”  [Hyung Manager to Hee]
  • I’ll be forever on your side.. [Heechul to Elfs]
  • I don’t like receiving presents but I like giving presents.
  • Many friends of mine got married already. Me… I will just treat it as I married my fans.
  • I think I’ve turned you all into perverts, I’m sorry
  • I will just treat it as I married my fans.(referring to the fact that he still doesn’t marry and his classmates are.)
  • Going to oversea for performance,if whichever country’s fans treat me nicely, I will have a good feeling with that country.
  • I wanted to receive candies, all year round, 365 days.
  • My fans are not fans. They are Petals.
  • The girl, who I secretly like for a long time, became a fan. Got so thrilled just by thinking about it. In fact, I am able to get married with a fan. I am already so old. If a fan come, I will take a look. Thinking, who knows, a fan,  which I have known long ago, will appear and I felt that, i can get married with a fan. What do you all think?
  • I am able to get married with a fan. I am already so old.
  • My fans were all of my ideal type!
  • 7years later, I think I will live happily with rabbit like kids and fox like wife. I can be your fox Heechul oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I will come back!! Stay healthy. Heechul to Petals
  • I’m really thankful for showing me unchangeable love for the past 6 years.
  • When Super Junior first debuted, our fans are called ELF. But I thought I must think of something else. So I called my fans petal and I’m flower.
  • Flower cannot do without petal and petal cannot do without flower.
  • Even so, we are not alone, we have our SM FAMILY and ELFs, don’t we? (Heechul’s line in SUPERMAN)
  •  I spend my time playing on my own.
  • Other than being lonely, i was always been forgotten by others.
  • I heard some rumors of Heechulie hyung.. (is) born stiff..ㅎㅎ Hongki to Hee
  • My inner heart has never relaxed, is always in anxiety (worrying).
  • In every exam (you) will dream of getting 100. But 100 isn’t that easy to achieve just like you are dreaming..
  • Because the Earth is round, so if I frequently go around, all the kids in the world will meet
  • I buy people whatever they want,and I cry when I drink alone.
  • Nobody knows about his identity, age, and his actions. Nobody knows about it. [ Hee referring to himself.]
  • Although i was happy. I was suffering.
  • I don’t like receiving presents but I like giving presents.
  • Because I’ve not met the girl I like. So I’m always with guys.
  • If I receive a text message from an anonymous, I will ignore.
  • I feel that people I don’t remember are not important people.
  • I’m doing funny things for no reason when I’m too embarrassed.
  • I never fight at school. I’m a model student, I only know how to study.
  • I love to watch horror movies a lot. I will switch off the lights and hug my cats while watching the movie. I’m not afraid as long as my cats are there.
  • Sometimes, Donghae comes in when I’m watching movie. He will look at me and say: A pervert indeed.
  • Other trainees were scared of me, especially female trainees. Because I was wearing a wig, and my clothes were flirtatious .
  • I have never felt that I am a devil.
  • If I sit there and do nothing, I’m afraid that I’ll be isolated by the rest.
  • “I’m different from the others since young, my thoughts were also unique.”
  • I only have 2 scandals and none is true, and even if they are real, i cant be saying it did happen, right?
  • When I acted as Lady Hee Hee, I have to wear heels, BECAUSE IT’S SEXY.
  • “Children will never lie, they cry when they see me.” >_>
  • Korean idols are really a problem. I am a problem too, so if everyone can be harmonious, banning me is ok too.
  • My heart is aching. Hope everyone can stay strong.
  • For the sake of moistening the lips, honey is good. Apply of other product is good too. But why not get a boyfriend or girlfriend and use their lips to moisturize it.
  • I don’t like sapphire color but I am perverted
  • I want to be free, so I do my best with my responsibilities
  • There’s nothing I’m not satisfied with. I’ve been leading an enjoyable life recently.
  • DJ: “What are some of your troubles recently?” Heenim: “The 2 empty years for every guy in Korea..”
  • I will come back!! Stay healthy. Heechul to Petals
  • I don’t want you to wait for me, but if you are willing until then, you can like me again as i begin a new heart (or life).
  • Even at the time of my absence, I believe Super Junior will be well-guided.
  • I learned to give comfort to others, to be cheered, to be thankful to those who love me & that I’m not the best, but not the worst, either.
  • I plan to develop myself to be better, and I want to say ‘thank you’ to everyone who gave me so much love.
  • I was worried a lot about training at KATC because of my injured knee, but I enjoyed training with other recruits.
  • Although I received a lot of fan letters before I came here, receiving fan letters as a recruit feels so much different.
  • I thought of my family and Super Junior members too, while I was marching.
  • Sohee’s photos are special because my fans sent them to me, not that I have crush on her.
  • I never thought that stars look so pretty. By looking at night sky, I had lots of thoughts about my loving friends and relatives.
Goes to people also who worked out really hard to translate Heechul’s news, cyworld entries, kiseki messages and some random stuffs and those who upload Videos related to Heechul.
Source: Heechulfacts
Edited/Compiled/Written by Wella@Heechulfacts | Mimi@Heechulfacts
DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...