[111127] Super Junior Twitter update


DONGHAE


1.@donghae861015 :I’m in Singapore now. I’m gonna have a rehearsal soon! See u guys 2days later!! 
2.@donghae861015 I'm ganna have a blast !!!!! MAMA !! http://lockerz.com/s/160024326


YESUNG


@shfly3424:This is Singapore .. I’m giving singing lesson for 2 dongsaengs to have a better performance on tomorrow and the day after tomorrow~~ ㅋㅋ

SHINDONG



‎{Trans/Me2day}  Shindong's update  Reached Singapore!! Hungry!!! ㅎㅎ

LEETEUK


@special1004: So fast one week passed already..Members are in Singapore..and my heart is already in Singapore..ㅜㅜ See you on mama!!


RYEOWOOK 

@ryeong9 Our rehearsal for an awesome award (event) has ended well and (we had) went back (to our hotel) keke. Singapore~~ Above our hotel has a ship sitting on it, staying in a famous hotel . . I like it kyakya. I am about to sleep ~~>< Everyone goodnight ^^

SIWON


[TRANS] @siwon407: Just so you know, (this) photo (is taken) by SIWON. This photo shows a lot~^^“@shfly3424: twitpic.com/7knjn6 This is Singapore .. For them to perform better tomorrow and the day after, I'm giving singing lessons to my two dongsaengs ~~ ㅋㅋ" 


@siwon407: are you ready to scream SINGAPORE? let's have an unforgettable sweet evening together on tuesday!


@siwon407: first day in singapore. beautiful and silence. lovely night you lovely 







Apa Pendapat Korang? Cer cite cer cite ツ

0 buah strawberry:

Post a Comment

Kamsahamnida ! Sebelum pergi komen la dulu pasal entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...